Your Source for all your gaming needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Ranking System

3 posters

Go down

Clan Ranking System Empty Clan Ranking System

Post by calastion Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:59 pm

I would like to use this as a place to show exactly what the clan rankings and requirements for moving up would be as well as whats required to stay in the clan, and the securities that come with advancement. If you have any suggestions, post them here, and then we will modify the clan motd to suit this.

calastion
Legendary
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Clan Ranking System Empty Re: Clan Ranking System

Post by Ratje Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

calastion wrote:I would like to use this as a place to show exactly what the clan rankings and requirements for moving up would be as well as whats required to stay in the clan, and the securities that come with advancement. If you have any suggestions, post them here, and then we will modify the clan motd to suit this.

I think activity with members is a must for advancement in rank and being in clan. just because you log in and play doesnt mean you need to be in the clan. were here to help each other out. so do it.
Ratje
Ratje
Admin

http://separatists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forral Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 am

I like this idea, and I'll jot down a few ideas here so we can start with some baseline:

1) Activity doesn't mean idling in social for 500 hours, we need to keep track of who is actively PLAYING (i.e. questing, leveling, helping on runs, etc etc)

2) Rooting: This is tricky, because I don't think its fair to rank someone just because they root whore, thats too bribe-like. Instead, we really need to begin enforcing rooting "requirements" and set them very very low so that any player can root. Look at lyus, he's only level 60 but he deposited 500k towards the clan to help us buy roots, that shows commitment. There needs to be a balance between rooting as we need to sustain our clan, and those who go above and beyond.

3) Going along with point #2, I think its perfectly fine if someone roots their requirement, and then sells the extra roots. It seriously takes 1 archon with 1 trunk maybe 2 or 3 hours to have enough roots to pay our clan tax for an entire month. If we have 10 players all contributing even something lowball like 75 roots, we will have sufficient roots for 2+months. Clannies should be able to make gold by selling roots so they can afford to buy manuals and gear for themselves.

4) Helpfulness: Obviously, we're going to notice a clan member who is helpful in assisting other clannies and allies over someone who just idles all day, or signs on just to quest and leaves. I'd like to see people who are actively talking on CT, who enjoy conversing with our other clan members, and who take it upon themselves to help when leadership isn't around.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, feel free to add ideas you guys think are relevant.

Forral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down